BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

May 19, 2009

Lunch Time

Sometimes something as simple as having lunch with a friend can turn your entire mood around. I spent a couple of hours eating some amazing soup and chatting with a friend of mine today. That time away from reality worked wonders on my state of mind. Did I mention that the soup was really, really good? I had never eaten soup at Olive Garden before today. I highly recommend that the next time you visit there, you eat the soup. You won't be disappointed.

At any rate, I've learned over the years that good friendship is well worth the time and energy it takes to nurture the relationship. It isn't always easy to expend that energy, but it is always worth it.

If you have good friends, be sure to take some time to nurture and honor them.

0 comments: