BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

May 18, 2009

Random Information About Smurfs

There are 100 smurfs! I know this because in the episode that is currently playing, Papa Smurf counted all the smurfs. He stopped at 98 and said there were two missing.

Of these smurfs, I can name the following:

Papa Smurf
Smurfette
Brainy Smurf
Lazy Smurf
Hefty Smurf
Greedy Smurf
Harmony Smurf
Clumsy Smurf
Jokey Smurf
Handy Smurf
Vanity Smurf

I'm sure there are about 3 or 4 others that make regular appearances, I just can't recall their names. So --- what about those other 80 or so smurfs? The village is awfully small. There are not 100 little smurfy mushroom houses. Each smurf has his own house. This makes me say HMMM!

Other interesting Smurf facts:

Gargamel created Smurfette in the very first episode. She wasn't pretty and sweet at first. She was created in a failed attempt to lure the Smurfs away from their hidden village. Papa Smurf smurfed her into a sweet, adorable Smurfette.

For such happy creatures, those Smurfs are terribly disgruntled about just about everything most of the time.

Smurfette gave up her blue to turn a white rose into a blue rose. I don't remember which episode it was in, but I do remember seeing it when I was a kid.

0 comments: