BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

October 15, 2009

On Being Overweight

You may not be aware, but I am severely overweight. My doctor is even to the point of recommending the Lap Band Surgery. I vetoed that idea outright and told him I wanted to wait a while longer and try just one more thing.

Well - my one more thing is my sister-in-law. She has graciously volunteered to be my personal trainer. We are meeting 3 times a week to do workouts that she is tailoring to my specific physical needs. There are certain things I can't do because of my pain issues, so she understands that and is helping me work around my issues.

A friend of mine sent me this video today while we were chatting about my newest endeavor. I felt compelled to share this video with my readers. This is the first time I have ever heard of this comedian, but he's great.

Enjoy the video ...

1 comments:

Cruise Addict said...

I saw John when he was heavier and he has always been funny. I think the main thing you need to make sure you NEVER lose is your sense of humor. Everyone has a cross to bear, some larger then others. But none of us get though life without having personal issues. I wish you the very best with your new personal trainer. Hang in there and keep that chin UP :-)