BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

June 4, 2009

Bleeding My Soul

I feel as though I've ripped my soul out and impressed it upon the paper on which I type. Writing is not such an easy thing to do when you invest yourself into your work. My current project is one that I am very passionate about. I find myself filled with a driving need to get the words on paper and not nearly enough time and energy to do so properly. There is a great deal of research and consideration that must go into this new project of mine. (I'll tell you about it later when I'm closer to being finished.)

It's just not easy to pour yourself into something without having the certainty that others will appreciate the value of the work that you're soul has produced. I'm sure that it would be so much easier to simply give up and tell myself that it wasn't meant to be.

Much more satisfying to continue on the journey and arrive at a desirable destination...

1 comments:

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Finishing one's work out of commitment is not an easy thing to do for there will be times when the the sheer tediousness of it all will hamper the work in progress. It is better to be really inspired so that the work will be more of a challenge and a goal than a mere commitment to accomplish. Then the feeling of fulfillment will be simply rewarding and will give new energy to another project. That is how I do my blogging. I consider it as a ministry for the Lord and that inspires me to write more for His glory. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.