BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

June 29, 2009

Dance Dance Revolution

I am so excited. I just bought a DDR game pack from Ebay for considerably less than it would have cost me to get this from the store. Of course the price is not what I'm all excited about.

There was a sleepover for our teen youth group this past weekend, and one of the girls brought her DDR.

OH. MY. GOSH.

This game is so much fun. Well - I should qualify that. This game will be so much fun when I can build up my endurance and get good at doing the moves. Seriously, I am so out of shape that it isn't even funny. I need to lose weight in a big way and nothing has been working. I'm hoping this new game will help with my weight loss goals because I know I will enjoy playing the game so I will be getting a lot of extra exercise.

At any rate, I can not wait to get my new game and start practicing. After all, there will be other sleepovers, and I absolutely MUST redeem myself from the complete and total humiliation that I suffered at the hands of this game.

I. WILL. CONQUER. THE. DANCE. GAME.

0 comments: