BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

June 20, 2009

Jon and Kate

I saw on the TV today that there is a special one hour long episode scheduled for the Jon and Kate show. It seems that they have made some life altering decisions that the world needs to know about.

Now, call me a skeptic, but this reeks of publicity stunt.

I'm going to make a prediction. I predict that they are about to announce a trial separation due to the recent marital problems they've been having. They need a full hour to tell us about this trial separation and how they will deal with that as far as the children are concerned.

I will further predict that by the end of this season that they will announce a phenomenal reconciliation with the help of counseling and public support.

Who's with me on this one?

(Please note that I will not be watching the show. I'm sure I'll get the updated information via the world wide web, though. I predict that the news will be plastered over the entire Internet within minutes of the end of that special show.)

2 comments:

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

I think the only bombshell they could drop on me would be if Kate's pregnant. Otherwise, I won't be shocked at either separation, divorce, or reconciliation.

Lin said...

Me too. I'm with you guys--what decision could we possibly care about anymore?? I'd be happy if they pull the plug on the show and spend the time working on their marriage and saving their family from anymore stress and scrutiny.